Friday 24 October 2014

Interior and exterior images of Star Wars Rebels main ship The Ghost

So I'm trying to do a UCS Lego Star Wars Rebels MOC of the Ghost. I'm putting together interior and exterior details. These are screen captures from S1ep01 to 04.


























































































 
Sorry about the image size. I figured out how to make them smaller after... oh well.
 
Here is a thread I found about the layout. Old, dated and lacking a bit but still
 
 

2 comments:

  1. brilliant! thanks :D I am also doing a UCS ghost and these are super helpful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for collecting and sharing these images! I was hunting for some interior shots of the Ghost and -very luckily- came across your marvellous archive.

    ReplyDelete